AAAHHHHHHHHHHH FOUND!!!!

January 26, 2010

So this morning I was looking through my old old oooold blog and I found some pictures that I took for a fashion show flyer three years ago. The photo shoot, with Catwalq’s help, took place in my apartment and all of the props (including the jewelry and some of the wardrobe) were things that I had laying around the apt. but I think that the pictures came out pretty well!
I thought I had lost the pictures forever when my laptop crashed so I’m so excited to learn that I haven’t lost them.
Looking at these pictures has definitely motivated me to revisit photography.
Like I’ve mentioned before, anyone that wants to donate to the ‘Help Rayo Get Her Camera Fund’ is more than welcome to do so. haha
P.S-These aren’t the edited versions.
  1. January 26, 2010 11:28 AM

You are just asking for them to come and brush you….

2. January 26, 2010 11:49 AM

Not that I'd advocate anyone getting Canon (too cumbersome!), I hope people contribute to your fund by getting you the Canon 5d and a full lighting set. Nice pixs.

3. January 26, 2010 12:19 PM

@Catwalq-Who's going to brush me? They knew the pics were going to be used publicly. And are you threatening me? Because I can sue for that.@pixgremlin I can't decide between a canon and a nikon, what would you recommend?

4. January 26, 2010 1:03 PM

you took these pictures.wow…they are awesome..

5. January 29, 2010 10:35 PM

Nice photo you have there.Nice project too: "Help Rayo Get Her Camera" lolI'll go for a Canon if I were you.

6. January 30, 2010 2:24 AM

love the pics…u did an awesome job!!

7. February 1, 2010 1:16 AM

Mister Incognaija, y wont u like the pics. šŸ˜›

8. February 2, 2010 10:28 PM

Thanks everyone!As for Mr. InCogNaija and Mr. HexyDre, please don't bring your sibling rivalry over here oo…leave it on twitter haha

9. February 3, 2010 10:54 PM

lol. Let me and broda opiro be oh. Twitter…*sigh* I miss twitter.