Foodgasms and Other Monday Night Rubbish

March 24, 2008

Oh my goodness…Have you ever had a meal where you know that you should stop eating or else your stomach will explode, but it’s just so good that you can’t stop? Yea…I’m having one of those “fatty” moments.

Spring break came…and went, quite uneventfully. My life is quite dull right now but I’m not going to bore you guys with the treacherous details.
….

….

….ok, I lied…I will bore you guys with the details.

What a horrible Monday. My phone was stolen on Saturday but luckily I have insurance on the kini so they sent me a new one two days ago. Then this wonderful morning the new one fell in the toilet…you should have seen the superwoman moves I made…I thought I was going to have a panic attack. I fished the thing out and laid it out to dry, so now it works. Thank God.

Uh let’s see…47 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!!!!! WHOOO Yea, it’s basically what’s occupying my mind right now.

Started a book club with my best friend…book of the month: Cry The Beloved Country by Alan Paton. You guys should get on board.

Oh! Did I mention that I met Incognaija about a month ago? Pretty cool guy. Here’s a shout out to you Incog.

Umm…that’s pretty much it for now. Oh and you guys should visit my friend Nigerianfox’s blog.

Ciao–x

1. March 25, 2008 10:10 AM

I’ve quit bloating myself…gosh, I feel sick afterwards, so it’s not worth it for me. I just eat and when my tummy starts aching, i regretfully hands-offLol. Glad u din’t lose your phone! I’ve had those ‘super-safe’ moves done severally. I just saved my faded black hat from getting soiled on muddy earth yesterday; feet kicking, hand flying and swaying at the object….Way to go on graduating soon…the relief, no!?

2. March 25, 2008 1:46 PM

COngrats on being 47 days away from graduation. I’m so proud of you! Okay, now I am beginning to sound like my mother. LMAO @ you fishing the phone out of the toilet. I always wonder what the heck people are doing for their phones to fall in the toilet. Hmmmmm. The book club sounds quite interesting. I might check the book out, but won’t make any promises. The life of a mother is ALWAYS busy. LOLGlad you’re good. Take care hun.

3. March 26, 2008 11:07 AM

never all u can it is like saying u love me

4. March 26, 2008 11:25 AM

You lost ur phone and got it back 2 days later?! *sigh*I wish insurance like dat works here in naija.

5. March 26, 2008 8:41 PM

lol…wow…doesn’t sound that dull……what the hell kind of phone insurance is that?!!…they will do anything to make a buck out here…damn!!…and i can’t understand either what folks are doing to be dropping their phones in the toilet…shei if mine falls, i will have to buy another…i am not sticking fingers in the toilet for phone o…tufiakwa!!……who else is in the book club?..i only join them for men…;)..just kidding…i’m leaving because now i’m talking nonsense…

6. March 27, 2008 9:02 AM

Congrats on grad! yippeee. Much success in ur career, love. But seriously, u fished it out of the toilet? for real? Pls tell me it was a really really nice phone. lol.

7. March 27, 2008 6:28 PM

ok, i’ll not be shaking hands with you.we’ll be celebrating graduation with you this end. well done.

8. March 30, 2008 12:56 PM

I am so sure Gnaija would be the first to stick her hand in a loo with no 2 inside to rescue her fon…don’t even try to deny girl!!!Congrats on ur graduation to be love…by now it should be even less days( too lazy to count)

9. March 31, 2008 1:48 PM

chaiiiiiiI bet u almost dived in the toilet bowl THank God u retrieved the phone

10. April 2, 2008 6:46 AM

No matter how much I eat, I just burn it off.. whoohoo!! The joys of a fast metabolism!! Here’s to a successful graduation..

11. April 3, 2008 7:50 AM

I’m making out a picture of those superwoman moves you made to get the phone outta the toilet…lmao!..So you met Incog? Okay. Lucky you. Me? I’m wishing for the day i cud just be with all the bloggers for one day you know? The setting shud be like in the Big Brotha House. All the bloggers! Dammmnnn! I’ll be so happy. But i’ve met only 2 or 3 bloggers. And i have Uzezi’s pictures. Thats all.Prepare yourself well well for the graduation da ooo! Be your best!

12. April 3, 2008 9:53 PM

Phone falls in toilet?That’s why Izal was invented lol…I will save my congratulations for 37 days from now:)

13. April 6, 2008 6:10 PM

1. we are in april. put down the fork and update. silly2. i don’t care that u r graduating. and I am not jealous either….

14. April 9, 2008 4:54 AM

Passed by for an update check!!!

15. April 9, 2008 8:19 PM

update o

16. April 19, 2008 3:27 AM

Has somebody left Blogville or what?

17. April 19, 2008 1:40 PM

Haven’t been here in a while. Congrats on graduating (soon).

18. April 21, 2008 6:28 AM

Ok…Been trying to give u time to get ur act/stuff/crushes together and come put up something…but I am tired of being Patient…UPDATE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

19. April 21, 2008 9:48 AM

Hurray I’m 19th…Came to secure my spot!!

20. April 23, 2008 8:59 AM

phone insurance!!!!! one came 2 market d concept in my office & all everyone wanted 2 know is does it cover theft, they said no, & everyone lost interest.my phone fell in d toilet once, wit my pee in it. i tookd a risk & flushed first. stupid bah? cos d phone didn’t work until after abt 2 days drying

21. April 24, 2008 12:07 AM

lol @ afrobabe……erm…it is april…more than a month since you last updated…come please…quickly…and update…please let me know when you have done so…

22. April 25, 2008 8:27 AM

rayo, what happened? where are you?

23. April 25, 2008 6:29 PM

Meeeen, congrats on graduation oooh. So it is the ratrace now afterwards… the crazy life that starts after school! See you at the top!

24. April 28, 2008 6:14 PM

update!!!

25. May 6, 2008 8:54 AM

Blogville! Where’s this gal?

26. May 7, 2008 12:47 AM

rayo, you lost your lappie, abi na exam so?

27. May 7, 2008 7:40 AM

Hey babe, congratulations re graduation! you must be very excited as well you should be, Off to check out your friend’s blog…