Question Continued…

March 11, 2008
Quotable Quote: “Oh my gosh, he looks just like Yasser Arafat”–Ignorant white chick talking about a BLACK guy wearing a checkered scarf on his head.

Question from my previous post: Who is the one person absent from your life that you miss the most?
Answer: The person that I had hoped to be at this age when I was younger.

Question: What would you say to this person if you saw them?

Answer: Live life in a way that you can go to sleep every night with a smile on your face. Wake up every morning ready to face new challenges, never letting the crude words of the pessimistic affect the way that you make your decisions.

Mark Twain once said, “The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that can be learned in no other way.” Be audacious once in a while…do things that others might view as ridiculous and impossible. Even if you fail, you will still leave at the end of the day, with a lesson learned.

That is what I would tell the person that I miss the most.

What would you tell the person that you said you missed the most?

1. March 11, 2008 12:02 PM

“The person that I had hoped to be at this age when I was younger.”Awww…great answer!!! 🙂

2. March 11, 2008 1:30 PM

missing the person would mean two things:he (i prefer to use ‘he’ cos i’m a ‘she’ lol!) may have gone off to some ‘bigger’ things…and tight schedules divides us- nothing wrong with thator…i or he did something that tore us apart…there’s something melancholy abt the 2nd, so i’d tell him….’i wish i’d treated you better…’

3. March 11, 2008 4:01 PM

I wish i didn’t pick your call that day, so we’ld still be the funfilled friends we once were. God dey sha.

4. March 11, 2008 8:14 PM

I wanted to be a rich alhajis wife and a Super Star!!! I’m neither but i think i’m finally on the right path in my life :). Good one hun.

5. March 12, 2008 3:06 AM

You mean my late step-dad? I wud tell him, ”you had unfinished business down there at earth, why the fuck did you decide to leave?”..yeah thats what i wud say to him.

6. March 12, 2008 11:04 AM

I would ask the fool why it took so long for him to show up…

7. March 12, 2008 6:13 PM

Rayo!Thanks for stopping by my blog. Was nice to meet you too! =)Stay beautiful!DAV!D

8. March 13, 2008 12:08 PM

@Jaycee-Thanks!@Isi-Lol I love hypothetical situations@Rinsola-What happened? Or is it personal?@Nigerican-lmao!! It really would be nice to be a pampered wife of a rich somebody.@Jaybabe-Hmm…It always sucks when loved ones leave with unfinished business@Afrobabe-But he eventually showed up, right?

9. March 14, 2008 3:18 AM

tell me all about yourself, your people, where you come from and my dad and his siblings when they were younger, please…