Your Carpet Smells Like Vagina?

March 5, 2008
Quotable Quote: “If I wanted to hear any lip from you I’d just jiggle my zipper”
–Michael McDonald on MadTV

I’m feeling quite uninspired…well, actually, that’s a lie. I am so full of ideas right now that I feel like I’m going to explode. The problem? I don’t know where to start. I also find myself daydreaming and doodling a lot in class…*sigh*

I was looking through my old blog and it was really nice to revisit a younger Rayo (2004-2007). Here’s a post that I found interesting.

October 07, 2005

Quotable Quotes:

“My carpet smells like vagina”

–Bayo recalling his thougths after his apartment got flooded.

Friday…The death of me

6:30 A.M-Went to sleep after studying for a history midterm

9:30 A.M-Woke up to study some ‘or.

11:00 A.M.-Took the godforsaken midterm and gave some of my

classmates “assistance” with theirs.

12:00-1:00 P.M-Went to Psychology, where Ayo and I verbally

abused each other using Nigerian accents (made my day)

1:00-2:00 P.M. -Arabic class

2:15-Collapsed on my bed and made love…er…meditated to the sweet sweet vocal cords of my new lover, DEEPAK CHOPRA.

3:30 P.M.-Went into a deep slumber

5:00-7:30-Woke up and got ready to go to the African Pageant @ George Wash. U. with Catwalq

12:00 A.M.-Got back to my room after being pummeled and properly punished by the rain.

2:00 A.M.-Passed out on my bed while talking on the phone.

Saturday…

Wake up with a sore throat and decide to rest and meditate (does talking on the phone count?) for the rest of the day.

Later….Shade comes over.

This post proves that my life is STILL THE FRIGGIN SAME since f-ing 2005!!! I wake up; go to school; go to work; come home and collapse on my bed. I seriously need a change in scenery…NOW!!

1. March 5, 2008 2:16 PM

Maybe you can find a new hobby Rayo…OR u can think of all ur accomplishments since 2005. That would make u feel better, knowing u’ve achieved some things. Even knowing u’ve passed all ur courses from 2005 shd make u feel good! Lol. Try it!

2. March 5, 2008 3:10 PM

I love your doodles-they look like they’d made great henna tattoos.I’m in a major rut myself and I’m counting on 2008 being different so I need to get moving. What are you thinking of doing to shake things up?I think you should pick one of your ideas and work on making it a reality. Even if you end up eventually ruling it out, the process of developing it could make for some exciting times!(and blog about it, of course)

3. March 5, 2008 5:40 PM

Uhm…I am sorry, what?u and who ?please o, I don’t go to such things…

4. March 5, 2008 6:18 PM

I love tha title of this post 😉

5. March 5, 2008 11:34 PM

Girlie I would gladly swap lives with you for a day! LOL

6. March 7, 2008 1:45 AM

it’s really the ‘my carpet smells like a vaginal’ part i so wanted to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. March 7, 2008 11:24 AM

@QOMC-Really? Why would you want to do something like that?@Florida-I had to catch your attention somehow, didn’t I?

8. March 10, 2008 11:09 AM

‘my carpet smells like vagina’!!…wow!!!…lol……you are a student!!!…your life should be pretty routine, albeit some variety here and there…or unless you create some crazy new endeavor which was taking up most of your time…revel in what you have accomplished!!!!…you’ve traveled, passed courses, learned things, made new friends or at least met new people, swam at butt crack dawn in the morning, frozen your hair, dreamt about bloggers, etc:)…

9. March 10, 2008 9:45 PM

@G-Nigeriana-I guess you’re right…I’m just ready for this whole student thing to be over.