What Happens In The OC, Stays In the OC

February 26, 2008

Remember when I said that I needed to get away from this place? Well, I did it. One of my best friends’ 21st birthday is tomorrow so my other best friend and I kidnapped him and took a road trip to Ocean City, MD for the weekend. The weather was cold, but it was a change of scenery, which was nice. I would tell you guys about all the crazy stuff that happened (including when someone put socks in the microwave in the hotel and then the socks caught fire; being stopped by the police; the random nudity; and what it felt like to have sand between my toes), but you know what they say–What happens in the OC, stays in the OC.

Here are some pics

Huge dog

Bay Bridge

The Cake

Seagulls

The Beach

The Hotel

Random Seaweed

1. February 26, 2008 7:55 AM

I love those pics… lol

2. February 26, 2008 12:27 PM

Seems like you guys had fun and half.. To be honest, the concept of road trip in the UK is as boring as watching paint dry.How’s your hair? 🙂

3. February 26, 2008 1:02 PM

Fun! Fun! Fun!Must organize my own get-away soon too, officially Jealous!!! Awww…What’s up with the “random seaweed?” Lolllll…Happy birthday to ur friend…cake looks oh-so-yummy!

4. February 26, 2008 1:42 PM

trust you had a nice time, although the fact that the graet dane was covered confirms that it was indeed cold

5. February 26, 2008 3:11 PM

Ocean City… ahh!! do i love that plac eor what?! And yup, thats a big arse Dane.

6. February 26, 2008 4:38 PM

the beach looks lonely…where are all the naked people??and where r the pics of u??

7. February 26, 2008 7:37 PM

@Gerald-Thanks@Aworan-Why is it boring? Is the UK really that dull?My hair is fine, thank you very much…:)@Jaycee-Haha I was trying to be artistic. I’ll tell him you wished him a happy b-day. The cake was DELICIOUS!!!@Jinta-It was pretty cold and being the genius that I am I decided to step into the water…I almost froze to death. It was really sunny though so it was really nice.@Incog-I wanna go there during spring break. Haven’t been there since 11 years ago.@Afrobabe-It was cold outside so we were pretty much the only tourists there.Pics of me?? Aren’t there already enough pics of me in my little slide show?

8. February 26, 2008 11:03 PM

How nice to see no signs of snow! You make me long for the beach though…Glad you were able to get away…hope you’re now rejuvenated enough to survive the rest of the chilly weather!

9. February 27, 2008 4:53 AM

seems like someone is had lots and lots of funnnnn!!! you go girl.

10. February 27, 2008 12:57 PM

@GNG-There was no snow but it was pretty cold.@Naija Chikito-Yup, I did!!!

11. February 27, 2008 1:09 PM

sounds like u were doing something kinky, nice cake

12. February 27, 2008 4:42 PM

oh my goodness, this looks so nice… i def need to visit there… how far is it from bowie?

13. February 28, 2008 12:14 AM

Wow…is that a horse or a dog?I wonder how many plates of 404 that beast would yield…..

14. February 28, 2008 5:57 PM

i was not there because….(think very carefully before u answer)

15. February 28, 2008 8:33 PM

The pictures are pretty. I’m glad u got away for a while, so now u’ll finish the rest of the semester without running away.P.S i honestly think all of u bloggers with word verification should be fined heavily.

16. February 29, 2008 7:43 AM

My…that’s one HUGE dog!!!

17. March 1, 2008 4:02 PM

dat dog resemble tiger sa