This is What Happens When Your Hair Freezes and You Get Sick…

February 22, 2008
…you start having strange dreams about other bloggers.

Quotable Quote: She looks like she’s spent the past five presidential administrations combing her hair with a dead seagull.

So I was just jejely grocery shopping when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and locked eyes with the most handsome guy my eyes have ever seen. He had a grin on his face, like he knew he was fine, and said “Hi.” I almost melted. “Uh…h-hi,” I said back. “Do you know who I am?” he said. “Y-yes,” I replied, “y-you’re a blogger.” Then he told me to hold on, that he had a surprise for me, and he ran off as I gawked at his beautiful form from behind.

By now I was just leaning against the vegetables, oblivious to people that were attempting to reach for tomatoes and cucumbers.

Five minutes later I was standing at a train station and he returned, holding what looked like a card. He handed it to me and told me that he had made it himself. I read the note in the card and it said something about beauty and love etc…really cute. Then just as quickly as he had appeared, he disappeared as I looked on dreamily. On the back of the card was his contact information.

My beautiful dream was then soiled when Catwalq walked into the Indian store where I was now browsing through spices, and told me that the guy is actually in his 60s and was married. Apparently after getting into a horrible toy factory accident he had to get plastic surgery, thus, his new look…

Then my alarm woke me up.

The weird thing about the dream is that I knew who the guy was even though I’ve never seen nor spoken to him outside of blogging. If you think you’re the guy, you are now my blog crush….BUT GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DREAMS!!

1. February 22, 2008 3:06 PM

He he…”somn” told me to just “go ahead, click on rayo’s blog again.” Am I now officially a rising stalker? I know not!Loll…this is getting serious. Dreaming of a blogger! Blogsville is the next hollywood babes!.Aiight, back to my books!

2. February 22, 2008 3:26 PM

U didn’t even dream of me ehn! I’m officially offended. Wierd dream tho, y a toy factory accident lol… i wonder how common those r. Have an awsome weekend hun.

3. February 22, 2008 5:29 PM

what the hell?…oya, go and drop this your swim class…which kin dream be this?..but more importantly, who is he?…stay warm o!!…

4. February 22, 2008 7:31 PM

wow!! must have been a heck of a plastic surgery that turned a 60 year old into a stud like that.And a stud you recognize? and a blogger?Dreams are such teases aren’t they?

5. February 23, 2008 1:09 AM

Wow…’s all I can say.

6. February 23, 2008 1:03 PM

Get out of my dreams,and get into my car (Billy Ocean)Now you have a dream stalker:)

7. February 23, 2008 3:57 PM

lmao. may God save you! hehehe

8. February 23, 2008 8:54 PM

Details please. Who is this blogger?

9. February 24, 2008 9:15 PM

he is married and has sixteen children in puerto rico.

10. February 24, 2008 9:33 PM

that was some dream

11. February 25, 2008 9:26 AM

Say What, Say why. What in the name of all things designer labelled did this babe eat before going to sleep? Could it be Rice and Akpu?

12. February 25, 2008 1:50 PM

LOl! The things blogging do to you!I dream of bloggers at times too…it’s normal babe.

13. February 25, 2008 5:02 PM

lmao…You were in love with words babe…the reality will get him out of ur dreams pronto….

14. February 25, 2008 11:06 PM

lol!lol!lol!…who is the blogger now!

15. February 26, 2008 10:40 AM

@Jaycee-Ooooh stalkers are very welcome so you’ll be fine!!@Nigerican-I never said I didn’t dream of you…alright fine, I didn’t dream of you…I frigin apologize!!! lol. I wonder how common those are too? And how they happen.@Incog-Must have been a nobel prize-winning plastic surgeon. Yep, for some reason I was able to figure out who he was…Dreams are the worst teasers.@Laspapi-Is that really all you can say? I’m sure there’s more that you can say…@Nine-I luuuuhhh that song!! lol a dream stalker? geez!@Simi-hahaha what do I need saving from?@big(ass)head-As usual, I plead the fifth. I refuse to give up the identity of the blogger.@Catwalq AKA Ole!-For real? A whole 16? Damn…what a shame. lol Puerto Rico my ass.@30+-I don’t know oo…but whatever it was, somebody slipped a bit of the good stuff into it.@Princesa-*sigh of relief* good…I thought i was going crazy or something.@Afrobabe-Damn…thanks for the reality check.@Pink-Satin-I PLEAD THE FIFTH!!…fine, it was Incog.

16. February 27, 2008 1:56 AM

lol! and i thought i was wierd when i dreamt of meeting a man on blogspot.. at least i am not the only one…. 🙂

17. February 28, 2008 5:59 PM

excuse you? what is the “ole” for? That better be another language for sexy. heiffer

18. March 1, 2008 4:58 PM

I once had a dream where a blogger put a nasty comment on my Then…Now post. When I was trying to reply comments later in the day, I figured that it was a dream afterall!It took the whole day to realize it was a dream!