"What’s Your Favorite Color?" Is A Very Boring Question

February 19, 2008

Quotable Quote: “Rayo, do blind people blink?” –My 13 year old sister

Hello Blogville,

My name is Rayo and I am sitting in an empty classroom bored out of my mind…

So, obviously this weekend was a HUGE joke. Now I have a cold and I’m miserable and I sound terrible and my room is a disaster and the power just went out, and it’s freezing outside, and my friend just called me a house girl….and…and…yet in a dramatic twist of fate, I’m surprisingly ecstatic…well, at least since yesterday’s huge discovery.

Hope ya’ll are having a nice week.

So here’s an idea…here’s your chance to get to know the real Rayo (well, somewhat).

Here’s how it goes. You can ask me a question, any question, and I have to answer it no matter what (yes, pleading the fifth counts as an answer). You can ask as many questions as you want so…fire away!!

1. February 19, 2008 11:15 AM

Of the guys you’ve dated or almost dated, which one do you consider “the one who got away” and why?What is the biggest lie you’ve ever told?What is your favourite clothing store?

2. February 19, 2008 12:52 PM

What is the meaning of life?What lipstick do you use?If my aunty had balls would she be my uncle?Decsribe how you felt at the point of your birth

3. February 19, 2008 1:00 PM

Atutu, so you’re here and you cannot even drop by and see me? ehn?!!!!!!Rayo, what juju are u using to fap my friend ehn?Can you buy me ogbona, iru and ugu from the African store on your way to school?Why are you so in love with me?

4. February 19, 2008 1:26 PM

What’s the wierdest thing abt you?What makes you YOU (i.e what makes u Rayo?)What was the huge discovery yesterday? (lol).

5. February 19, 2008 2:05 PM

If my Uncle had a sex change, would he become my Aunt?Abi, you said any question.

6. February 19, 2008 2:39 PM

When was the last time you had sex????Didn’t see that one coming did you?

7. February 19, 2008 7:49 PM

lol actually I was waiting for it…Hmm let’s see…damn! I can’t remember. I know it was sometime last month. I’ll say over a month ago.

8. February 19, 2008 8:20 PM

do blind people blink? LMAO. Our genius is at it again!!!!Err my question . . . . can I have a bag or two when I come? Please?

9. February 20, 2008 3:13 AM

*rolls off the bed lmao at atutu’s questions…laughing…gathers herself, stands up from the floor and sits on the edge of the bed…looks up, with a very serious face*……during sex, are you quiet, rather vocal or downright loud [neighbors bang on the wall for you to shut the f up]?……who taught you about sex?…or have you just learned from practice/experimentation?……tell me a little about your feelings towards sex and where those feelings came from?……if you were dying tomorrow, and you had to choose between having sex or traveling to one exotic location, which would you choose?……i really appreciate your compliance in this exercise, as i am conducting research for a documentary i am writing…*coughs, then awkwardly walks out*…

10. February 20, 2008 6:34 AM

lmao…GN..didnt we ask u to do a sex post? what are u doing here harrasing innocent citizens on sex questions?By the way nice questions….Oya Rayo…ANSWER!!!

11. February 20, 2008 11:03 AM

i think all d question i wanted to ask have been asked by GN-lol

12. February 20, 2008 12:26 PM

what is your last name?which school do you attend and what course of study?when was the last time you stole something?have you ever made out with a girl?

13. February 20, 2008 1:21 PM

Rayo,which of these questions will you answer first.lawllllll u don enter.sorry dear i cant help you out here.O.Y.O@Atutu’s “If my aunty had balls would she be my uncle?”…..how person go answer that one? ROFLMAO.please answer o cos i dont know.

14. February 20, 2008 3:02 PM

What’s up with brothers these days?

15. February 20, 2008 8:29 PM

first of all, i dont see you answering any of the previous questions…ewo lo se naa?second, if you r gonna be pleading the 5th, then you already scratched some of my questions…lol!!and so the only 3 question i have left that will (might) not get chucked by the 5th are:1. if A=B and B=C then A=C abi? so if God is Love and they say Love is blind, is God Blind?2. If you reap what you sow, does that not mean that smbdy in the begining reaped smthn he/she did not sow? (think abt this one well)3.a. Why does English language use silence letters like K in Knife (nife) or W in Write (rite)?b. can i then be called ZinCogNaija with a silent Z? or can you be called PRayo with a silent P?Some JAMB questions for ya!! lmao!

16. February 20, 2008 10:37 PM

@GNG 1. Hmm…the one that got away? I would have to say that my first love was the one that got away…he sorta just disappeared. Of course I eventually found out where he was but by that time he was long gone. 2. The biggest lie I’ve ever told was probably when I told someone that is much older than I am that I was much older than I was lol 3. If I could fit into the clothes my favorite clothing store would be the Betsey Johnson store…but in real life I do most of my shopping at Torrid, Old Navy, and Lane Bryant@Atutupoyoyo 1. The meaning of life is the exact opposite of the meaning of death…. 2. I don’t use lipstick because I end up looking like a clown. I use tinted lip gloss, specifically the Victoria’s Secret strawberry lip gloss…it’s really sweet so I find myself constantly applying it to my lips when I’m hungry. 3. If your aunty has balls then you should be very scared because that means your family is keeping some very interesting secrets. But to answer you question, it depends on what she wants you to call her. If she has balls but wants you to continue to call her aunty, then i guess she would be your aunty and vice versa. Now if you’re talking about figurative balls, then she wouldn’t be your uncle, she would just be a straight up G 4. I felt like I was going to die. I mean, after spending 9 months living like a fish, you can just imagine how I felt when I was forced to inhale oxygen. I wanted to slap every one of those people in the delivery room for trying to suffocate me.@Senorita Catwalq-Jealousy Jealousy! 1. The same juju you used to fap my perfume freshman year 2. No, no, and no. 3. Because girl…you just my girl. You’re like the sun and the moon, you rise and fall without fail and make my day go round. Girl, if you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn’t cry for fear of losing you…GROSS!!!!!!!@Jaycee 1. Gosh, such a hard question. I guess I would have to say my randomness. I surprise even myself sometimes with the things that come out of my mouth before my brain even decides whether or not it makes sense. 2. Hmm…I think it’s the hair…yea, the hair. That’s what makes me Rayo lol 3. The huge discovery? Uh…nothing…@N.I.M.M.O 1. No, he would become a man with breasts and no balls.@Afrobabe 1. You’re going to make me cry just thinking about it. It was over a month ago.@Azumi aka Ugly Betty (hehe)She is oo…the suddenness of the question slapped me in the face. I stared at her for like 10 seconds. 1. No…No@Guerr..yea, you know the restWhoo…these questions sha… 1. I’m downright loud…as in, the neighbors have actually banged on the door before…and I wasn’t even in an apartment. lol 2. I actually learned on my own. When I was younger I remember being really fascinated by sex and thinking that I was weird. I was such a nerd back then…I still am a nerd, so I’d actually go to the library and borrow books on sex. I guess it’s paid off because when I finally left “the garden of V,” my bf didn’t believe that I had never done it before. I am also a self-proclaimed sexologist….(to the guys: don’t you dare get any ideas, I’m an innocent girl) lol 3. I think that sex can be good and evil…beautiful and ugly…and when used properly it leaves all parties involved very satisfied and happy. I don’t believe that people should use it to define themselves, but I have no problem with people using it to express themselves. I also don’t like it when people pretend to be what they’re not…if you like sex, for God’s sake, admit it. And that comes from the heart. 4. Eh…as long as it’s not a scientific experiment that involves dissection, I’m fine with that lol@Pink-SatinI know…I felt like I was in an interrogation room…until I looked at Jinta’s questions.@Jinta 1. The same one that my father inherited from his father 2. I can see that you don’t read my blog. If you look at a very recent post, you would know the answer to that question [hint: the post has pictures]. I study history/pre-law and fashion 3. Hmm…[see:Does This Make Me a Kleptomaniac post] 4. I plead the fifth@DarkelceeI wonder what made him ask that question. Maybe he has an aunty that’s really his uncle@B-More 1. I seriously don’t know, but they need to start fixing whatever issues they have. It’s as if they all got together one day and had a man convention in which the outcome was, “From this day forth, we will all be jackasses.”@IncogCome on now…I only pleaded the fifth to one question so feel free to ask away jare! 1. *rolls eyes* You this guy, where in my blog description does it state that I studied philosophy? Well, to answer your question: there are many definitions of God and there are many definitions of love and blind–therefore, some definitions of these words may not be correlated to each other. So, the answer is no…my definition of God≠the definition of blind 2. Incog I’ll slap you oo 3. a.)-I think back in the day some guy thought that it would be funny to confuse little kids/non-English speakers that were learning how to read by throwing in silent letters. I mean, what is the point of having ‘g’ in front of gnome if it has no use? b.)You can be called whatever you want sweetie…that’s the beauty of American English

17. February 21, 2008 8:46 AM

I know Rayo is your blod name. Whats your real name? The one your mama gave yah..?

18. February 21, 2008 9:59 AM

Oh it’s very simple…just add an ‘Ade’ in front of my blog name.

19. February 21, 2008 10:19 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road?Would you marry for money?And at what minimum?Why do women dress up,go to nightclubs then complain about getting hit on?When is Wacko Jacko going to come out of the closet?Have you ever given a guy the come-on,and then brushed him off?Often?Why does Miss Piggy stay with Kermit?Who would you kill to become a millionaire?Who is Kaiser Soze?And why does other people’s suya taste that much better than one’s own?And yes,blind people do blink:)

20. February 21, 2008 10:42 AM

@Nine1. To get to the other side (weren’t expecting that were you?) lol2. Uh…yes, and I’d make sure that I don’t have to sign a prenup so that I can run away with half of HIS life’s earnings…Of course I wouldn’t marry just for money. I mean, money is a definite plus, but I wouldn’t marry just for that.3. Because it’s their way of unconsciously bragging.4. Sweetie, Wacko Jacko isn’t in the closet, the closet is in him. There’s no point in him officially come out as a transsexual, it’s there in front of our eyes.5. Uh…yea. Apparently I do this a lot without realizing it. Just because I’m staring in your general direction does not mean that I am staring at you. I might be looking at the guy behind you.6. Because she’s been in an abusive relationship for such a long time, she doesn’t realize that she’s being abused. I’m sure there was a time when Kermie loved her, but then he stopped and she’s too blind to see that he talks about her behind her back.7. I would kill the millionaire standing next to me…granted I was in a dark room and I would never get caught.8. Ooh ooh wait, don’t tell me!! He’s the one pretending to be mentally challenged!!9. Because we’re our own worst critics.10. Yes, they do.

21. February 21, 2008 1:53 PM

Lol@no 4.Wrong on no 6.She wants his mojo,baby!Consider:no cash,no connections,no obvious charisma and she has to save him from fights.What’s left?@no 2Really?No matter what the size of the pot is?

22. February 21, 2008 8:24 PM

Ah…so that’s why she bats her eyelashes like that…@no 2-Well…maybe if it’s a good sized pot. Contrary to popular belief, money can buy you love.

23. February 21, 2008 9:30 PM

thanks for your participation dahlin’…i’ll def give you props/shout out in the book o!!!…@afrobabe: how can i write the post without doing my research?…na so God led me here, knowing i would have the opportunity to write my questions and have them answered….

24. February 24, 2008 9:18 PM

I want my ogbonna oooooooooooooooooo