Don’t Worry, I’m Not Going To Kill Myself

February 18, 2008

Thanks so much for your concern, all 3 of you lol…

Well, it’s not something I really want to talk about in public but after having a chat with Ms. Catwalq, who I luh ooh soo much, and who happens to be a SERIOUS realist, I realized that I was being a slight drama queen and that although I knew what was coming, I sort of chose ignore it. But damn, can a girl get a “eiya…pele.” lol

So yea, after taking a nice siesta; talking to my sister and deciding to speak with a British accent for the rest of the day; and watching a documentary about ‘Life After People’ on the History Channel, I can officially say that I am fine. I am back to my usual weird self.

1. February 18, 2008 4:31 AM

sista, kill urself ke?Oti o.You want those ur psycho customers to gather and have a bash becos of you? See we still need you in Blogville.so please take good care of u and be ur “normal-wierdo”.Love

2. February 18, 2008 7:00 AM

Bwahahahahahha…yeah right? British accent eeh?..lol..My girl, how you doing? Really how?

3. February 18, 2008 8:22 AM

Kill yourself, kei? Omo, ma shere kere, o!! Be cool.. 🙂

4. February 18, 2008 11:03 AM

sweeeeeedie, what it do? hope ure ok? Holla

5. February 18, 2008 11:36 AM

I was just think u were talking smack anyway

6. February 18, 2008 1:51 PM

lol…. see this babe… better drink cold water… uhmm not that cold water oh, but cold water… omo take am easy oh

7. February 18, 2008 2:57 PM

Kill yourself. Please.

8. February 18, 2008 3:22 PM

@Darkelcee-lmao!! I will never give them the satisfaction that they oh so crave so much. Thanks for your concern, I’m back to my normal-weirdo self.@Jaybabe-lol I’m fine now…really fine…it was just a moment of weakness on my part.@Akin-lol ok…thanks@Sha-It does oo…Yea, I’m fine now, thanks.@T-Boogie-*slap* how dare you assume that I was talking smack…I never talk smack…I…ok, fine…I was talking smack.@Anu-Thanks, I’ll take your advice@Azumi-You this female human being. The demons that you sent to my door have been labeled with a “return to sender” stamp. You this devil child. pschew

9. February 19, 2008 6:23 AM

Good Rayo…we love ur weird self!!! Lol…

10. February 19, 2008 10:04 AM

I luuh you too!!

11. February 19, 2008 12:56 PM

i say your issues cannot be described in English….mssstssssthw

12. February 19, 2008 1:30 PM

Ooh let’s try spanish then…Senorita catwalq es muy muy mucho estupida.

13. February 20, 2008 8:19 PM

I am glad you are fine now. I wanted to watch that ‘life after people’ ish, was it good?

14. February 20, 2008 8:46 PM

It was very interesting, but it also seemed slightly unrealistic, but I guess the scientist have facts to back up their theories. Are cats really going to start flying and living in high-rise buildings???I’m sure they’re going to show it many more times, just go to the History Channel website.