*Sigh*

February 17, 2008

I just felt like I should blog…I’ve had the worst day ever…I’ve just been hit with not one, but two double whammies….

Blogville, please cheer me up. You can do it with jokes, stories…anything to take my mind off this horrible day.

1. February 17, 2008 5:47 PM

what happened?pele ooo

2. February 17, 2008 6:08 PM

Nothing oo…I’m just being a drama queen as usual.

3. February 17, 2008 7:51 PM

http://www.npr.org/blogs/incharacter/2008/02/cookie_monster_comes_to_npr.htmlTry the link…or alternatively some chocolate.Even better,do both.

4. February 17, 2008 8:08 PM

I followed your advice and did both…t’was awesome, thanks.

5. February 18, 2008 3:05 AM

Pele o, Rayokins!Hmm, how can I cheer you up…well I have a holiday tomorrow and I think you do too!(Yay?)And if you don’t have a holiday tomorrow well you’ll be cheered up knowing that I do! :)On a serious note though I hope you’re ok.

6. February 18, 2008 4:17 AM

I’m ok now…and yes, I have the day off too so that’s a plus…thanks Jooms!!!

7. February 20, 2008 8:17 PM

Eh yah!! sorry you had a bad day. I know what can make it better…call 781-382-3756trust me…and for blogsville in general, try this number if you ever had a hard time, it works everytime.Pele dear!! hope u r better now.

8. February 20, 2008 8:51 PM

lol it was awesome!! lol I haven’t heard that recording in a serious while. Thanks, everything is fine now.

9. February 21, 2008 9:59 AM

@rayoYou’re welcome.And thanks for stopping by.