Happy Massacre Day

February 14, 2008

Click here for more info

The Saint Valentine’s Day massacre is the name given to the shooting of seven people as part of a Prohibition Era conflict between two powerful criminal gangs in Chicago, Illinois, in the winter of 1929: the South Side Italian gang led by Al Capone and the North Side Irish/German gang led by Bugs Moran. Former members of the Egan’s Rats gang were also suspected to have played a large role in the St. Valentine’s Day massacre, assisting Capone.

1. February 14, 2008 5:00 PM

Well there go my thoughts of hearts and flowers today!Gee thanks!

2. February 14, 2008 5:36 PM

Its a damn shame…Happy Vals day anyhow.

3. February 14, 2008 6:44 PM

only u will remember what the mafia did on this day. oniranu…i guess I luh you too…kinda

4. February 14, 2008 9:42 PM

oh nooooo…Reminds me of the incidence of today. There was a shooting at an Illinois campus today…on vals day!!!

5. February 14, 2008 10:59 PM

@GNG-lmao!! I apologize. Hope you enjoyed your day@Incog-Happy Vals day!@Catwalq-Of course! It’s what makes me me now…Kinda?? Kinda??? Fine!! I’ll take my luh elsewhere.@Jaycee-Happy Vals Day!! Yea, I just heard about it…what a tragedy. These people are crazy sha…instead of going in public and killing only himself he now went and took other innocent lives.

6. February 15, 2008 7:36 AM

na wa ohhhh, which kind thing be this one… wooo enough of ppl killing themselves…baby, how was your day yesterday

7. February 15, 2008 8:53 AM

wow… sad!how wuz ur day?

8. February 16, 2008 3:29 PM

you brought a whole new definition to vals day!!lol…Happy Massacre day love

9. February 16, 2008 3:43 PM

@ Anu-It was great sweetie, how was yours? We’re you thinking of me?@Sha-T’was ok…considering that all I did was sleep. How was yours?@Pink-satin-Happy Massacre day to you too! lol

10. February 16, 2008 5:15 PM

Danggg girl…what a damper….where are all the flowers and cakes????

11. February 16, 2008 11:36 PM

Good girl :). Thanks for telling them the story. I geuss i was wrong when i said people had forgotten the origin of Valentines day , cus u my dear sure havent. Have a fab weekend.