Things I’ve Wanted to Say to People

January 18, 2008
Inspired by my friend Jummy

Sometimes I can’t stand the way that you try to pressure me into things through others

I wish you would stop trying to balance the world on your shoulders when there are people around you willing to help.

You need more sleep…it shows on your face.

I wish we could go back to ’06 when we could stay on the phone for hours every day without saying anything. Now it’s a great achievement if we even talk for 5 minutes in a week.

Stop being so damn emotional all the time, it makes you look weak.

OOOH!! If I could just wrap my fingers around your neck and squeeze, I would be so happy. At least I would know that you would no longer be able to hurt yourself.

Why do you always smell like bacon?

I wish there was a way for me to help you realize how attractive you really are.

Despite your extended absence in my life, I still love you…but I don’t want to.

Grow the fuck up! The world doesn’t revolve around you.

If I was stranded on a deserted island after a shipwreck, I would pick you to be my ‘wreck-mate.’

I saw you picking your nose in class that day…and then clean your finger with your teeth; even though you thought nobody was watching.

You’re the most boring person I know and if you really knew the things that go through my head when we talk, you would never look at me the same way again.

Powered by ScribeFire.

P.S–I changed my profile picture. Very mysterious…lmao!!!

1. January 19, 2008 12:45 AM

I really like your pic. It is nice. How far now?

2. January 20, 2008 12:44 AM

the picking the nose person… mezz up! i might want to make a list like this myself…i have somethings i need to let out too.

3. January 20, 2008 12:30 PM

@ Solomonsydelle-Thanks! Things are going well, I’m just counting down the days until graduation…113 days to be exact. How have you been?@ Incog-Trust me, I was truly disgusted and I really wanted to tell the person. You should make a list too, it’s really cathartic.

4. January 21, 2008 5:57 PM

okay…………. which kind list be this????i might wanna consider it…

5. January 22, 2008 2:15 AM

Aha Anu, didn’t you read the title and the ensuing comments? It is a list of things I’ve wanted to say to people and it is also very cathartic.

6. January 30, 2008 10:44 PM

Stop being so damn emotional all the time, it makes you look weak—-dont you think the person knows that. maybe they cant help it?

7. January 30, 2008 11:30 PM

Maybe they know it…and maybe they don’t. Either way I’m just telling them how I feel.