Just When I Thought My Life Was Getting Boring…(More Adventures @ The Bank)

December 2, 2007

So I was very irritated this morning because I had to wake up early to get to work (thank God we have shorter hours now), but it was totally worth it.

Driving to work I noticed that two lanes on the road had been closed because construction workers were working on some underground pipes. When they were done they began to fill the hole with cement…and that’s when the following took place:

Halfway into the day my co-workers and I, who had already begun to count down the hours until closing, were disrupted by a man who ran into the bank to tell us that an idiot of a woman was stuck in the cement. Her excuse? She was on her cell phone while driving, which, by the way, is illegal in D.C. Funny enough, she wasn’t the only one that did it. Apparently someone else up the road was also stuck.

Of course I took some pictures with my phone as the workers pulled out the car with a tractor.

1. December 2, 2007 11:37 PM

waoh..who doesn’t want some entertainment at work on a long boring day…I sure would..lol..thanks for stopping by my blog..hope you had a great wknd..I made a choice for Ozymandias, the Pharoah…and you have to convince me you’re not a nerd..lol..enjoy your week.

2. December 3, 2007 7:19 AM

LOL…and ur phone’s cam is quite powerful…

3. December 4, 2007 5:47 AM

@unNaked..that phonecam is godammnn powerful oo! Jesus!Talking on the cellphone while driving is illegal here too. A ransom fine for that. Gue sit is everywhere in the world now…You fine right?

4. December 4, 2007 6:10 AM

when words fail u, use the camera to do the talking…lazy pikin. I want a story post!!!! make it raunchy!!!talk about some “shaking plastic”

5. December 4, 2007 5:19 PM

@ Ozy: hmm…that’s definitely going to take a lot of effort.@ UnNaked: Yup…did tons of research before buying it…it never disappoints.@Jaybabe: That’s crazy…wow, I thought it was only here. Funny enough not all the states have that law.@ Catwalq: Hmm…Shey it’s because you haven’t had some in a while? And you know I can’t talk about the shaking plastic here…

6. June 8, 2010 4:25 AM

So, how old art thou going to be in 5months 24days?