8 (or more) Weird Things About Me

November 28, 2007

1. “You’re mean, you know that?”–I secretly like being mean and I smile on the inside when someone tells me that I’m mean. I guess it’s because of all the years I’ve deprived myself of the ability to say ‘no.’

2. I have a weird OCD relationship with odd numbered syllables–Sometimes I count out the syllables in words/sentences as I walk and pray that I end the word/sentence on the foot that I started (usually the right foot).

3. All by Myself–I can spend days/weeks by myself without leaving my house. All I need is some food, some books, cable t.v., a radio, and a phone so that someone can call once in a while to make sure I’m still alive.

4. She looks like a freak to me–Every time I meet someone that’s uptight I wonder what they’re like in bed.

5. Hmm…smells bitter–I like smelling my earwax.

6. I like the way my cleavage looks–Although I sometimes pretend like I’m modest about my cleavage, I always have it on display…which is why I always get sick in the winter.

7. Kayfa Haluka?–I think that Spanish and French are overrated, so I chose to study Arabic as my foreign language in college. I’m glad I did, because now I can curse people out in Arabic.

8. I wonder what Michael Jackson’s doing right now–My thinking process baffles even me…I could start out thinking about popcorn, but by the end of the thought, I’m laughing about something completely random that has nothing to do with popcorn…like….ANTELOPES. lol

9. “Sure…weirdo”–I like it when people tell me that they’ve never met anybody like me because of my complete randomness.

10. “Well, I’d start by getting rid of that hideous carpet”–When I visit someone’s house/room I like to pretend that I’m an interior designer. In my head I completely redecorate the house; from what color I would paint the walls, to the furniture…then I beg the person to let me do it.

And like unNaked, I’m tagging everyone reading this.

1. November 28, 2007 5:15 AM

LoL…I’ll love to walk on the corridors of your mind… do you mind? 🙂

2. November 28, 2007 2:54 PM

@unnaked: Funny enough, I was thinking the same for you…:)

3. November 28, 2007 5:10 PM

were

4. November 28, 2007 5:42 PM

haha shey you’re just now figuring that out?

5. November 28, 2007 5:46 PM

you are a funny one!!!!…weird indeed…earwax smells bitter huh?…thanks for clarifying that matter for me…just wondering when you had the opportunity to smell it…while you were whispering sweet nothings into the ear of the guy you just met who looks like he could massage your back from the inside?…;)

6. November 29, 2007 3:26 AM

first off, i want to thank u for coming to my blog…secondly i like ur mind…its intriguing and exciting..thirdly…i want to be more mean..cos sometimes i still struggle to say no

7. November 29, 2007 5:04 AM

we can do and exchange program… what do you think? *wink*

8. November 29, 2007 5:09 AM

ok…way weirder than me lol…i see u did the meme first. first time here…cool blog.

9. November 29, 2007 5:15 AM

LOL…Rayo, you came to my blog and left a comment that nearly broke my left rib, and now i land here,and these hilarious 10 weird things about you just wanna finish me up? Abeg….You are so weird did you know that? And i’ve never met anyone like you…thanx for stopping by..

10. November 29, 2007 8:37 AM

Weirdo! Weirdo!!Smelling ur ear wax?!?!Now that’s got to be something worse that being weird,lol!Nice Blog.

11. November 29, 2007 9:06 AM

Like the ladies said, I’d like to take a guided tour into your mind!

12. November 29, 2007 11:43 AM

@ Guerreiranigeriana (whoo that’s a lot of r’s): You know how you smell something and you can kinda taste the smell? That’s what earwax is like.@ Onome: It’s easy, just start by excessively saying no, then let it taper off. You’ll see how easy it becomes.@ unNaked: Just give me the itinerary and I’m game…lol @ teediva: Thanks, I love your blog.@ Jaybabe: lmao!! Thanks…did you talk to the chick yet?@ Princessa: hahaha are you trying to say that I’m crazy because I smell my earwax??@ Akin: Get in line, the tour begins at midnight.

13. November 29, 2007 12:00 PM

where do I send to? 😀

14. November 29, 2007 12:03 PM

Hmm….let’s see…

15. November 30, 2007 7:12 PM

lolz..I like you

16. November 30, 2007 10:07 PM

I like you too Zephi!!

17. December 4, 2007 5:51 AM

Mxem! can you imagine. Yesterday i thought of texting her. Just ask how she was doing. And then on 2nd thoughts i knew she was gonna think that maybe i wanna..shagg her or something. We haven’t talked as yet shaa, i’m just waiting for her next move and then i’m gonna tell her off.I hope you fine babe..

18. December 4, 2007 5:22 PM

Yea, I don’t think you want to plant the ‘crazy stalker seed’…keep not talking to her. lolI’m fine now…just a few more final papers and then I’m done for the semester.

19. December 4, 2007 5:23 PM

…which reminds me, I need to blog about my stalker.

20. December 10, 2007 7:58 AM

nice blog…lmao at smelling your earwax,ur r so weird!

21. June 8, 2010 4:30 AM