Looking for a single that’s ready to mingle…

November 15, 2007

I’ve been feeling kind of strange lately…like I want to give love another chance. Been trying to retain my vow to asexuality, but I don’t think I can do it anymore. I am a whole, not a half, therefore I don’t need anyone to be my second half…but maybe I need to become one and a half…

1. November 15, 2007 7:24 PM

you know what frustrates me?am a tell u. lol. a’time I read the papers stats say more than half my country is single…so am Iand how is so hard to meet ur matchbutit this problem cos people are too demanding or is it the luggage one carries that prevent meeting that match?how are you?

2. November 15, 2007 9:44 PM

hmm…I think it’s a combination of both. But I also think it’s caused by people either trying too hard to find someone and then giving up when they don’t immediately get pleasurable results; as well as those that are too lazy to search and find comfort in only complaining. I’m good, extremely tired, but counting down the days until graduation.

3. November 16, 2007 5:21 AM

maybe the world is going single…one and half is not usually enough…

4. November 16, 2007 9:38 AM

Hmmmmmmm…how do i apply? I’m seriously interested 😉

5. November 16, 2007 2:25 PM

someone needs to get some….but seriously, you are such a pretty girl and a very great person at that so don’t worry. It happens in the most unlikely ways and the most unlikely places.Sometimes we need to have fixed almost all our issues so that we don’t have extra baggage and then there is space for another

6. November 17, 2007 7:47 PM

@unnaked: Single, how? Do you mean that people prefer to be single nowadays?@ ugo: haha…you can submit your application to my email@ Catwalq: yes, to your first statement…But I feel like I’ve fixed pretty much all my issues…well, with the exception of one looming issue that is nearly impossible to resolve.

7. November 18, 2007 12:17 PM

yea… haven’t you seen the divorce/seperation rate? people now channel their energy more into other things rather than trying to build a relationship… I’m guilty as well, but deep down we all long for the same things…

8. November 18, 2007 3:01 PM

Hmm…I agree with you. Also add the fact that people are so quick to fall into infatuation and mistake it for love.

9. November 18, 2007 3:26 PM

Word!!! *wink*

10. November 18, 2007 10:13 PM

lolz…when you say “but maybe I need to become one and a half…”are u implying that the other said person should be a half person…You want a whole fella dontcha? Id rather you be two than one and the half..lolz

11. November 19, 2007 12:05 AM

I see you are on blogville?why?u typically update and walk away for a few months…i see a lack of gbenshing is affecting you…. o ma se oUnnaked, help this girl out quick

12. November 19, 2007 2:30 AM

@ Zephi: I was trying to sound artistic and also make sense…I guess I failed. lol. You know how people always say “oh he/she is my second half?” I was going for something like that.@ Cat: Helep me tell them oo…the lack of it is even causing me to hallucinate.

13. November 19, 2007 5:54 AM

One and half? If yu don’t want to, don’t. Don’t be pressured into anything by stats, friends, worever.

14. November 19, 2007 8:07 AM

with your permission of cause… just tell her to dial 0800 u-n-N-a-k-e-d*wink*

15. November 28, 2007 2:31 AM

I will be ur halffffff!- beloved festus

16. November 28, 2007 3:15 AM