D.C. Fashion Week

October 1, 2007

So I was recently involved with D.C. fashion week, which lasted from the 23rd to the 30th…it was fun, exciting, nerve-wracking, stressful, and my feet are still screaming for help after having to run around in heels all week. I got to meet and network with a lot of designers and vendors; yell at models; admire the fine fine fine FINE, well toned bodies of the male models, as well as put my hands all over them (when I was dressing them); got tons of free stuff, and it was just so great. I’m on my way to the big leagues lol. I also took tons of pictures and video so I’ll be posting them up soon…Stay tuned.

1. October 1, 2007 4:08 PM

oooh, I’m jealous! I had intended to attend the Runway Africa event some weeks ago, but alas, it never happened.Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don’t be a stranger!

2. October 1, 2007 8:48 PM

u have ODD or is it ADD sef?whichever one it is, u have it

3. October 1, 2007 10:47 PM

@ Solomonsydelle: Yea, I intended to attend the show too, but the $40 cover charge stopped me right in my tracks lol@ Catwalq: I don’t blame you…it’s not your fault they dropped you as a baby. Why would I have ADD?

4. October 2, 2007 1:50 AM

hey Rayo been so long, I haven’t read the post yet but I had to go read your bank wahala to catch up from where I last remember “dear santa” not done but too funnyHope you good

5. October 2, 2007 4:25 AM

“hands all over them…”, “dressing them…” hmmm.

6. October 2, 2007 5:17 AM

admire the fine fine fine FINE, well toned bodies of the male models, as well as put my hands all over them…you must have been in HIGH HEAVENS šŸ˜‰

7. October 2, 2007 4:35 PM

@ G: It has been a long time, but I’m also guilty of not blogging very often lol@Bighead & Ugo: Yes…It was a very exhilarating experience.

8. October 3, 2007 8:14 AM

Admiring the fine men? Keep ya hands to yaself!! :-)Looking toward to seeing the piccies.

9. October 3, 2007 10:20 AM

why are you stalking me? ehn??

10. October 7, 2007 5:35 PM

Wow, that sounds like so much fun. Dressing the hot male models, it’s a tough job but I’m proud of you for stepping up!

11. October 9, 2007 1:56 PM

stop teasing and pic up the pixs!….its halima bitch….

12. October 18, 2007 6:50 AM

Gosh must hv been loads of fun.oooooooh im green with envy.

13. October 22, 2007 5:05 AM

hi.not yet read her nu book.hope to do so as soon as i lay me hands on it.

14. October 23, 2007 9:42 PM

Rayo, not only have you not returned to any of my blogs, but I come seeking you out and I discover you HAVE NOT UPDATED!!!!Naughty, naughty. I’m waiting for the pics you promised from fashion week. Come on, na!

15. November 9, 2007 3:23 PM

I’m so proud of you!!!I miss you guys mehn . . . . you ppl shd visit me for spring break :-)Please