Hmm…

September 12, 2007

I was going to blog about the first and only time I ever went to a strip club (I didn’t know where I was being taken to), but Ramadan starts tomorrow and that would be blashpehmy. So I’m going to blog about how boring my life is.

My life is so dull at the moment and all my usual means of escape have become so redundant. The clubs and parties have become so colorless, I’ve read so many books that my brain is begging for a break, television has become a parade of losers and flaming queens, and hanging out with friends is so cliche. Even Howard Uni’s campus has become dry.

With the exception of the occasional crack head and my near panic attacks that come about when a customer gives me money with a hand laden with open sores…nothing exciting is going on in my life. And oh yea, my countdown to graduation (May 10) is also keeping me occupied.

HELP!!! I need to escape from this monotonous life. What do you guys do for fun?

1. September 12, 2007 10:49 PM

Two words… car wash(sticking out my tongue at you)

2. September 13, 2007 7:03 AM

Ehhhhhh, let me see…..sometimes I go for a walk (boring), theatre (only if you like it otherwise that can be boring as well), gym, swimming(that can be fun), window shopping, cycling, what else? am I this boring? there has to be something else I do…….books are out of the question? ehhhh, I’ll be back if I remember more.

3. September 13, 2007 10:12 AM

There’s nothing more boring than reading a post about boredom, heh heh!

4. September 14, 2007 1:02 PM

Hehe, trust me you dont wanna know what i do when i’m bored 😉

5. September 17, 2007 12:55 PM

Well, maybe it’s my age, but I don’t have time for boredom. However, when I really am just being lazy, I pick up some old comics or play some computer games.

6. September 21, 2007 9:47 AM

Just reading your quotable quotes…

7. September 21, 2007 10:16 AM

I’m usually not bored…cos I do most of what u’ve done and STILL are bored.Reading, playing music, etc etc. The only secret is keep busy, and usually with things that aren’t part of a routine. Take a walk to some unknown territory…safely get lost! :)Have a good weekend.

8. October 2, 2007 4:38 PM

Thanks for the advice you guys…I ended up just going to sleep lol